Public Media Network is the greater Kalamazoo area’s premier source for locally-produced television, video and radio.
PMN has five cable channels, a FM radio station, and on-line/on-demand programs available anytime. PMN is the only place you can hear local music, watch locally-made films, and keep an eye on local government. Most of our content comes directly from the community. PMN also offers awesome classes and production equipment to realize your goals.
We serve the cities of Kalamazoo, Parchment, and Portage, and the townships of Comstock, Oshtemo, and Kalamazoo.
- Public Media Network is looking for a full-time Government Production Specialist to work out of their Government Production Services Unit in Portage, MI. Click here for full job description. Submission deadline is Sunday, July 27.
- K-12 360 is a magazine style show that highlights various events and school related items throughout Kalamazoo County. K-12 360 plays everyday the Education Channel 191 at 7 am, 6 pm, and midnight. July 2014 Segments Court Community ConnectionsDuration…
- Connect is a magazine-style program focuses on what your local governments are doing and the issues our communities are facing. Connect plays every day on the Government Channel 190 at 12:30 a.m., 7:30 a.m., and 6:30 p.m. July 2014 Segments …
- PMN’s new Community Spotlight program launches with a dynamic interview about amazing Merze Tate. Watch Community Spotlight on the PMN Channel 187 on Charter Communication, or channel 99 on AT&T U-verse, on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m., Thursdays at 7:30 a.m.…
- PMN offers awesome workshops on pre-production, television studio production, TV remote production, Wednesday workshops on advanced production, and basic radio.