Public Media Network is the greater Kalamazoo area’s premier source for locally-produced television, video and radio.
PMN has five cable channels, a FM radio station, and on-line/on-demand programs available anytime. PMN is the only place you can hear local music, watch locally-made films, and keep an eye on local government. Most of our content comes directly from the community. PMN also offers awesome classes and production equipment to realize your goals.
We serve the cities of Kalamazoo, Parchment, and Portage, and the townships of Comstock, Oshtemo, and Kalamazoo.
- 2014 Tag Sale!! - Saturday, September 20 – starting at 11am Folks keep asking about it. And the DATE has finally been set. PMN will be getting rid of more S.T.U.F.F. and it’s your opportunity to maybe pick up a camcorder, computer and other miscellaneous a/v equipment. Take a look, maybe even haggle, but be sure to bring cash […]
- Cinema 2880 – Take the challenge September 26-28 - PMN is hosting its 9th iteration of the Cinema 2880 Video Festival. 2880, the number of minutes in 48 hours, is the time allotted to production teams to script, cast, rehearse, shoot & edit a 5-7 minute video short. On Friday, September 26, at 6 pm, production teams receive their assigned lists of production elements […]
- Fall Internships Available! - Hands-on video production internship program, from Sept 2 – Dec 22. Real life video production experience and a great opportunity to build your demo reel at the Public Media Network. Time commitment is roughly 9 hours per week. Shoot with Hi def camcorders, edit with Final Cut X and Adobe Premiere, switch live and recorded […]
- Kalamazoo Township Roundtable: September 2014 - Karen Woodworth of Connect sat down with Ron Reid, Kalamazoo Township Supervisor, and Don Martin, Kalamazoo Township Trustee, to discuss township plans for funding road improvements.
- K-12 360: August 2014 - K-12 360 is a magazine style show that highlights various events and school related items throughout Kalamazoo County. K-12 360 plays everyday the Education Channel 191 at 7 am, 6 pm, and midnight. [vimeo 102836402 w=440 h=330] August 2014 From Comstock To SpainDuration – 7:45K-12 360 meets some students who’ve just returned from Spain. […]