Public Media Network is the greater Kalamazoo area’s premier source for locally-produced television, video and radio.
PMN has five cable channels, a FM radio station, and on-line/on-demand programs available anytime. PMN is the only place you can hear local music, watch locally-made films, and keep an eye on local government. Most of our content comes directly from the community. PMN also offers awesome classes and production equipment to realize your goals.
We serve the cities of Kalamazoo, Parchment, and Portage, and the townships of Comstock, Oshtemo, and Kalamazoo.
- Karen Woodworth of Connect sat down with Ron Reid, Kalamazoo Township Supervisor, and Don Martin, Kalamazoo Township Trustee, to discuss township plans for funding road improvements.
- K-12 360 is a magazine style show that highlights various events and school related items throughout Kalamazoo County. K-12 360 plays everyday the Education Channel 191 at 7 am, 6 pm, and midnight. August 2014 From Comstock To SpainDuration…
- Connect is a magazine-style program focuses on what your local governments are doing and the issues our communities are facing. Connect plays every day on the Government Channel 190 at 12:30 a.m., 7:30 a.m., and 6:30 p.m. August 2014 Kalamazoo…
- PMN’s new Community Spotlight program launches with a dynamic interview about amazing Merze Tate. Watch Community Spotlight on the PMN Channel 187 on Charter Communication, or channel 99 on AT&T U-verse, on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m., Thursdays at 7:30 a.m.…
- PMN offers awesome workshops on pre-production, television studio production, TV remote production, Wednesday workshops on advanced production, and basic radio.